09/01/2013

Sushi King @ Mid Valley Megamall~



Lately the weather are not so good, besides the news about Sonamu hurricane really worried me (hope my family take a good care of themselves). It’s rainy a lot today and I feel like wanted to stay under the blanket for a whole days~ sooo cold..

And the most annoying thing in this cold weather is it’s make me hungry all the time, and my perut yang mengada-ngada ni starts craving for Sushi King… Omoo~ sooo good.

The last time I went to Sushi King was few months ago with my beloved Kakak and Bro-in-law and I manage to taking a few picture there (no cameras allowed) and today I keep looking at the picture…~drool~

I love sushi and I think Sushi King is awesome because of their price is really satisfying the taste of the food.. You’ll never regret~

One of my favourite is of course the ‘Raw Salmon Sushi’. But my Kakak seriously can’t eat that at all, she says because it’s raw (whatever la Kakak~ haha)

OMG~ feel like want to eat it now..

And for the main course my sister and I ordered ‘Kodomo Bento’

Kodomo Bento (deep fried fish,prawn & veges, omelette, crabstick, seasoned japanesse radish, chicken nugget, served with steamed rice) ~yummy~

My bro have ordered ‘Soft Shell Crab Salad’.. Great taste~

Deep Fried Soft Shell Crab,( iceberg lettuce, onion slices, mayonnaise, fish roe and lemon)
Picture credit to Sushi King (didn’t manage to snap own pic)


This is one of my sister’s favourite sushi ‘Chiken Cheese Roll Sushi’


There’s ‘Golden Egg Sushi’(front pink plate), ‘Salmon Skin Piri-Piri’(another pink plate), ‘Ebi Ten Sushi’(purple plate), ‘Salmon Mayo Maki Sushi’(yellow plate), and a lot more*Drool,Drool*


Actually this is the 1st round, didn’t manage to snap any from the 2nd round because everyone is buzy eating~
For those who plans to go to Sushi King maybe you guys should check the menus first.

Check it outhttp://www.sushi-king.com/sk_web/home/sk_new.php

That's all, anneyonghi gyeseyo~<3^^



No comments:

Post a Comment