09/01/2013

New Persian Kitten got diseases




Poor her
This is my new Persian kitten but maybe not a kitten anymore now she’s a teenage cat la kot (5 months old). My father buys her since she’s 1 month old if I’m not mistaken and of course she’s female cat.

 Her name is Tiffany or we just simply call her Fany.. (yeah she’s Super Ace).

Few months ago she’s having a decease, not sure what is it but she’s got 2 injections and that’s make her smooth and silky furs fall. Seriously I’m even thinking she’s gonna be bald (hehe)..

Her furs fall like a human with hair falls after having chemotheraphy treatement, I’m really worried..


Playing hard on a couch, trying to catch bug ( indeed an Ace)

Ya! Where's your smooth and silky furs go??
       
Can't sit still~ never!!
Little cutie







 

                            


After the she’s suffer from the medication side effect, my father got her a vitamin for her furs growth and now Alhamdulillah she’s recovering day by day. She also got her furs back, can’t wait to see her (miss you so much) <3~

That’s all, anneyonghi gyeseyo ~<3^^


P/s: sorry for the bad quality of pics..



No comments:

Post a Comment