10/01/2013

Magnum Chocolate Cake


I really looove to eat~ Because of that, i really love to cook as well..
When I'm on semester break, the busiest room in my house is the kitchen. I'll find any recipe that I really want to try and I'll do it with my cute lil sis as my co-chef and my mama will membebel and saying that we “main-main kat dapur dia, padahal dia tak sedar anak dia yang sorang ni dah layak nak kawin dan duduk kat dapur”..hehe

7 years old Iman Najwa

 I admit that not all recipes that I've done turned out well but mostly it can be eaten so i guess that's why la mama called it 'main-main' (hehe~ sorry Ma)

I really love to bake and it’s the most common thing I’ll do.. One of our favourite recipe that I've mastered without any guided and its really turned out well every single time is chocolate cake.. Even my mama can’t do like mine and my sister salute me (hehehe~ masuk bakul angkat sendiri)..

I've prepared few pics so that u can see and know how delicious it is and I’m not joking. Last Raya Haji I’ve made this.. check it out~

In the refrigerator, ready to be eaten~ yummy~



Beautiful perfect~



yummy~


I called it Magnum Choc Cake because it’s look like Magnum Ice-cream (isn’t it??)



*drool~drool*





Maybe you guys wonder about the recipe right? Of course I’ll share it..

Magnum Choc Cake Recipe:-
1 packet of butter (room temperature)
1 ½ cups of castor sugar
5 big eggs /6 small eggs (room temperature)
1 tea spoon of vanilla extract
1 cup of cocoa powder
2 cups of all-purpose flour/cake flour     
1 table spoon of soda bicarbonate   
1 can of evaporated milk                  

Topping:-
 Sweetened cooking chocholate
Butter
milk
Almonds

Steps :-   
 1-In the mixer, mix butter and sugar until it became smooth and light yellow.
 2-Add an egg and mix carefully, continue adding the eggs one by one so that it will not lumpy/curdy or else your cake will not come out nicely.
3-Add the vanilla extract.
4-      After that, sieve cocoa powder and add it into the batter. Mix them until it became nice but carefully not to over mix the batter.
5-      In another dry bowl, mix all-purpose flour and soda bicarbonate then, sieve them to make it smooth and no lumpy flour.
6-      Alternately adding the flour mixture and evaporated milk into the batter. Continue until all the ingredient is finish.
7-      Rub the cake mould with butter and cover the mould with paper to prevent the cake from sticking to the mould.
8-      Bake the cake at 150-180 degree Celsius for about 40-45 minutes or until it fully cooked. To  check either the cake is cooked or not, poke with fork. If the fork come out clean, so it’s already cooked. Let it cooled to room temperature before adding topping.
9-      For the topping, just simply melt the cooking chocolate and butter by using double boiled method. Add milk. If the chocolate look stiff add butter until it became shiny and not too thick. The amount of the chocolate and butter is according to the size of your cake..
10-   Spread the hot topping on the cake and decorate the cake with chopped almond.


So that’s my recipe, hope you guys enjoy..
Good luck and I wish it’ll turn out well and deliciously.
That’s all, anneyonghi gyeseyo~<3^^..                    

No comments:

Post a Comment