10/04/2013

I'm Mad





Yes! Today I'm really mad.. Like seriously mad. The story begin this morning when I'm supposed going back to my sister's house at KL after my last final exam paper. You know what? I can't ever sleep the whole night because I'm really happy that finally I can back home but something happened. With my almost 30 KG of luggage (I'm not sure actually but it's really heavy~ hehe). I'm waiting for our college's bus that supposed to arrive at 4.15 pm, and I even call the bus driver before that to make sure that the bus arrive and pick me up. Guess what? Yes he didn't come and at first I thought that he's late because it's common to them to not punctually arrive according to the schedule given but I've wait there for 2 hours, 2 hours is too much I can't stand it anymore. Can you guys imagine that!!! And now I'm here in my room, I think I'll just going back tomorrow~ Sigh~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment