01/03/2013

8 YEARS OLD GIRL



Today I wanna share a story about my clever, matured and cute 8 years old little sister. Iman Najwa. We only have 4 siblings, my sister already worked and not staying with us anymore and me still studying and rarely returned home. My 17 years old brother is in his own world and finally lil Iman left in her own. I think because of that she tend to be very close with my Mama and Papa and more older people. In addition, our neighborhood also didn't have any same age kids as her..

Early on this year, I’m having a phone conversation with my Mama and she told me a funny yet shocking story about lil Iman. It was a week before the end of holidays and school will open soon. My Mama bring Iman to buy her new school uniform, she had to make last minute shopping because she was too busy. Unfortunately due to last minute preparation she can’t find the uniforms in her size anymore. My Mama has to go to all stores and still not found it. Maybe Iman can see her tiredness so Iman said something that make me laugh so hard..

Here’s the conversation:

Mama: Iman, Mama tak jumpa la baju Iman. Takde saiz dah.
Iman: Mama, Iman redho. Takpe pakai je baju yang tahun lepas punya, elok lagi kan…
Mama: …..
Iman: Betul, Iman tak kisah. (poker face)

Seriously I’m laughing so hard when I heard this but at the same time I’m so proud with my lil sister because at her age how can she be so mature and have adult thinking, she even can said that to my Mama. Good job Iman (thumbs up).

P/s- Dahi luka jatuh dalam longkang kat sekolah. Main tah pape. Hahahah.

Ok that's all kot, anneyonghi-gyeseyo~<3^^




No comments:

Post a Comment